Friday, September 10, 2010

100 Day Initiative

Beginning Wednesday, September 15 I hope you will join me as I embark on this initiative: 100 Days/100 Works.

The main goals of this initiative are to allow myself the opportunity to explore diverse subject matter, develop my skill and technique in various mediums; focusing on form versus scale while developing a body of work that will provide a platform from which larger pieces may be created - as well as maintaining discipline through accountability: namely, to you, the viewer.

Each original work will be approximately 5x7" and will be posted on a daily basis. A separate blog page has been set up, as well as a portfolio at SolacePointe.com.

If you would like to receive daily or weekly updates directly, please submit you request via the guestbook, or email me at betsy@solacepointe.com.

Here's looking forward to what the next 100 Days brings!

No comments: