Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Featured Art

"White on White"

Meet Lila, a beautiful eleven week old Lab/Pit mix, and my present from Michael this past Christmas. She joins my two boys Jordan and Caleb, filling a very special place in our pack.

When my best girl Faith passed away in August of 2009, the boys never completely filled the hole she left in my heart. The love I had for her needed to be shared. I had room for someone new. And so begins our journey with my new best girl. Though Faith can never be replaced, and Lila's got big prints to follow in, my pack feels whole again.

At four months now, Lila has found her place easily; embracing her new life here and bringing joy to each of us. Her story is just beginning...

Open edition. Unstretched canvas print, lustre finish. Image size "24 x 16", $225.00. To purchase, click here.

Brush Stroke finish, Museum and Gallery Wrap also available.

Additional sizes, papers and frame options on request.

"White on White" is from our "Foster Hope" collection. A percentage of the sales from this print will be donated in Lila's name to the local rescue she was adopted from.

No comments: