Sunday, August 31, 2008

Faith

"Faith"

I began August with an image of my two boys, Jordan and Caleb, basking in the square of sunlight falling on the kitchen floor, their bond as best buds already securely established in the short time Caleb had been with us. It seems, then, only fitting to end the dog days of August with an image of my best girl, Faith.

Once settled in here, I was missing having a dog, and found Faith at the shelter at our local humane society - the same place we adopted Jordan and Caleb from - where, at age five, Faith had already been back and forth to several times. She was my Christmas present that year. At age fourteen, Faith has been with me nearly nine years, and is the sweetest soul. She has a bit more trouble getting around these days, but still has all the exhuberance of her younger self. Though she seems rather serious here - her smile just lights my day, her presence a happy constant in my life.

Open edition photgraphic print on Fuji Crystal Archive paper. Image size: 10 x 7", $35.00. To purchase, click here.

Additional sizes, papers, frame options and canvas prints available.

No comments: